Frequently Asked Questions

When is Town Hall open?

What is the recycling pick up schedule?

What are the office hours of the Building Inspector?

How do I request a ride from the Council On Aging?

Where can I find information about Medicare?

How do I sign up to receive the bi-monthly COA newsletter?

When is the Library open?

Does the Library have free Wi-Fi?

Does the Library have a Fax machine?